After you have received a healing treatment:
Here are the recommendations to follow
- For the next 48 hours, it is important to drink a lot of fluids, to cleanse your body. Water, herbal tea, fruit juices… No alcohol !
- As you are convalescing, take a rest, pamper yourself and listen to your body in the coming days. No strenuous exercises for a while…
- Direct sunlight is to be avoided for 48 hours.
- While the effects of a treatment can be immediate, it will take between 2 and 3 weeks for a full recovery.
- A second treatment may be needed if the problem is not fully solved; several treatments may be necessary depending on your condition and your response to the healing.
- If there is no improvement after 10 days, please let me know and you will receive a second treatment free of charge.
- Healing Crisis : you may feel some pain after the treatment on the next day or, rarely, for several days. This is a “healing crisis” during which your body and mind are readjusting. It’s a normal process, nothing to worry about.
- If you are under medical treatment, do not stop it after your healing session. Only your doctor can check your physical condition and decide on the continuation or not of your medical treatment.
🙂 have a nice day ! 🙂
Thank you Sophie!